We all know that creating a daily routine is essential, but getting to implement it is the hard part. No matter if you are trying to exercise every day or being more productive at work, organizing your daily habits is never easy.
When you pay attention to most successful people’s lives, you will realize that they follow a fixed schedule, which has helped them to build productivity habits over time.
The same idea is applied to CBD and how you can implement it into your day, helping your healthy habits and well-being.
CBD products are available in several different ways, including capsules, oil tinctures, vape oils, edibles, hair products, creams, lotions, and more. With this much variety, there are many ways you can start using CBD daily.
How to Take CBD Oil
There are many ways you can take advantage of your product. Here are a few options to help you begin with your CBD oil and take advantage of its benefits:
- Sublingually – In a tincture, directly under your tongue.
- Orally – Ingesting with your food or drink. Blend in a smoothie, bake in sweet treats, add to a salad dressing, add to a cocktail or mocktail, coffee or tea.
- Topically – In a topical rub or balm. Apply a lotion containing CBD directly to your skin.
- Transdermal – In patches that can slowly penetrate your skin, going directly to the bloodstream.
- Inhaled – In a vape pen.
- Edibles – In a sweet gummies-shaped product.
CBD Products Benefits
CBD has been proven to be an incredible natural alternative to help improve general health and treat and alleviate symptoms of many diseases and conditions.
- It helps to improve coordination
- It helps to relieve joint and muscle pain
- It helps to improve the circulatory system
- It helps to reduce mental stress
- It helps to improve the nervous system
- It helps to reduce anxiety
- It helps to enhance the quality of sleep
- It helps to ease menopause symptoms
- It helps to improve bone health
- It helps to treat and alleviate symptoms related to Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Incorporate CBD Into Your Daily Routine
From morning to evening, there are many ways you can take CBD products consistently, helping to improve your overall health and well-being.
CBD in the Morning:
- Add some drops to your toothpaste
- Take CBD oil with your coffee, tea, or juice in the morning
- Create some recipes with CBD
CBD During the Day
- Take CBD during your lunch
- Before or after a workout
- Before or after shower (include some drops on your bath tube)
CBD at Night
- CBD before bed to help you to relax and have a great night of sleep
- Take it during dinner time
- CBD with your nightly skincare routine
CBD oil is a highly potent product to help individuals get better, treat, and alleviate symptoms of many ailments and conditions. Above are only some ideas to help you include CBD in your routine. Each person needs to find their favorite way and time to take the product, aligned with their routine and lifestyle and the correct dosage, to take the most advantage of your CBD product.
Still have questions?
At Gaia Hemp, we believe in the miracle healing power of herbs, as we personally have experienced the restorative medicinal benefits of CBD. We value transparency by offering the finest quality Canadian-grown hemp and cold-pressed CBD extracted with 100% purity. If you still have questions, do not hesitate to contact us today.